Z-World Detroit: Concept To Turn An Abandoned Area Of The City Into A Zombie Outbreak Experience Theme Park
Despite clearly outsourcing their graphics to a 2nd grade art class, Z-World Detroit is a real concept developed by entrepreneur Mark Siwak, who’s tired of watching the city crumble to pieces and wants to do something about it. The idea is to turn 200-acres of the city’s abandoned warehouses and neighborhoods into a theme park that provides a “run-and-hide and find supplies” overnight zombie apocalypse experience to visitors. Granted that doesn’t really sound like a city-saving idea, but whatever, as long as they let me bring my own ninja sword and get high in the parking lot beforehand.
Hit the jump for several more crayon pictures and an informative video about the project (skip to 2:50 for an explanation of the “game”).
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard released open ended earth science questions
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups used class b motorhome