Microsoft announced on Monday that it is now delivering the Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango” update to Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Samsung Omnia 7 devices.
Microsoft originally started rolling out Windows Phone 7.5 on September 27. The company is now delivering the update to all eligible devices. Microsoft’s push towards the Omnia 7 update for Deutsche Telekom users means the only exceptions left are:
- Samsung Omnia 7 devices on Telefonica still testing
- Dell Venue Pro on AT&T still planning
- Samsung Focus 1.4 on AT&T still testing
“If you have a phone that’s still listed as Testing on Where’s My Phone Update?, please be assured that you have our full focus and attention,” said Microsoft’s Eric Hautala in a blog post on Monday. “We aim to deliver Mango to those models as soon as they’ve completed testing and will expedite the delivery process.” Microsoft is also delivering device firmware updates. The firmware updates are provided by handset manufacturers and are designed to improve a phones performance, fix bugs, and activate new Windows Phone 7.5 features.
Windows Phone Mango now available for Samsung Omnia 7 Deutsche Telekom originally appeared at WinRumors.com.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus