Question by shreyas bhide: Which is a better choice for robotics : Computer or electronics engineering?
Currently i have taken computer engineering…but i am confused whether i should switch to electronics or stay with computers. I am keen on taking up robotics after BE and have a chance of switching to EXTC…so should i do so or comp is a better option??
Answer by Lil Jay Chou
depends on what you wanna focus on.
for programming robotics, stay on cp engineering.
for the more mechanical aspects, go EE.
but EE is hard as hell. soo much math… omg soo much harda$ $ calculus.
but EE, if you can make it out with a decent BE, will get you really far.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups medical condition mr
- powered by SMF 2 0 computer engineer
- Powered by Article Dashboard mathematics knowledge