Question by ABBD: What firmware comes with a brand new iphone 4g?
I’m planning to buy a new iphone 4g without a contract but the problem is I dont know which firmware it has. I hope it’s not 4.1 because it’s unjailbreakable.
Can someone tell me what usually comes with new iphone 4g
Answer by HaredX
By now most of the iPhone4s come with 4.1 preinstalled, some may still have 4.0.2 but that is also not jailbreakable. I think the chances of you getting an iPhone from the store with 4.0.1 or earlier are slim and none. However a 4.1 jailbreak will be out shortly so it really shouldn’t matter either way. If you would like to stay up to date with iDevice jailbreaking and other news check out http://iphoneblogr.com
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard automotive technology math problems
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups amateur radio satellite