What are some valuable traits/skills-sets for a future mechanical/robotics engineer that wants to design?
Question by EngineerNixus: What are some valuable traits/skills-sets for a future mechanical/robotics engineer that wants to design?
Be as thorough as humanly possible please..
Answer by AJV
Seriously, if I knew that, I could make a fortune.
I would guess adaptability and continuing will to learn would be useful
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard history of mechanical engineering
- Powered by Article Dashboard hearing loss support groups