Question by Joe: What are some good applications for an iPad for use in a high school English classroom?
I’m “trial running” an iPad for use in a middle/high school English/Language Arts classroom, and have about 8 days left to find and write about some good uses for it to specifically be used in these classrooms. Just one unit, not a classroom set or anything. Anybody have any suggestions?
Answer by Deborah
Here are some links to check out
Be sure and check out eClicker, the automated response system, Dragon Dictation, and iGoogle. It all depend on the standards you teach, but these are helpful, general tools to use.
You will definitely want Keynote app so you can connect to a projector and develop animated power points. Pages is another must have for word processing.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard best espresso machine
- Powered by Article Dashboard the best home espresso machine