Certainly brings new meaning to ‘cocktail dresses’, amirite? No? Nevermind then.
Micro’be’ fermented fashion investigates the practical and cultural biosynthesis of clothing – to explore the possible forms and cultural implications of futuristic dress-making and textile technologies.
Instead of lifeless weaving machines producing the textile, living microbes will ferment a garment.
By combining art and science knowledge and with a little inventiveness, the ultimate goal will be to produce a bacterial fermented seamless garment that forms without a single stitch.
Call me old fashioned, but the only drinks I wear are the ones I spill on myself. “It’s 7AM and you smell like bourbon.” Haha, my Eau de Intervention? What if I told you it was my roommate’s birthday and he made me take shots as soon as we got up? “You used that excuse a couple months ago.” Dammit, I TOLD you — he was born on Mercury, their years are DIFFERENT.
Hit the jump for a couple more shots of the icky sticky.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard plastic food storage
- powered by SMF wine
- Powered by Article Dashboard wine recipe
- Powered by Article Dashboard food storage inventory
- powered by SMF 2 0 trade show las vegas
- powered by SMF food storage containers
- Powered by Article Dashboard food storage freezer
- powered by SMF 2 0 conversation starters
- powered by SMF food storage freezer
- powered by SMF wine recipe