Did your parents ever tell you how they switched television channels back in the day? You know, before the remote?
They had to get up, and walk the twelve feet to the television set, turn some knob, and repeat this process until they found something worth viewing (most likely a commercial celebrating our addiction to nicotine and alcohol). But things have changed quite a bit since then.
In fact, we are at the point of throwing away our remotes for something a bit more integrated. Enter the VooMote Zapper, by Zero1.tv.
There are plenty of universal remote offerings out there in the world, and the VooMote Zapper joins the ranks as an iDevice add-on. Simply plug the Zapper into the 30-pin port at the bottom of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, and download the free app. After the initial setup, you’ll be in complete control of your entire home entertainment system right from your iDevice.
The dongle comes in a bevy of color flavors and costs $ 70. However, a cover for the iPhone will cost an extra $ 10, while an iPad cover will force you to cough up an extra $ 20.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard application letter
- Powered by Article Dashboard taking back sunday
- Powered by Article Dashboard mobileme support
- powered by SMF taking back sunday