Verizon’s Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX to get Android 4.0 on April 4th, Rezound to follow on the 6th (updated)
Color us surprised to find that Best Buy is so deeply entwined with carrier / OEM plans that it would actually receive a notification that Ice Cream Sandwich is coming to select handsets, but we guess it makes sense to notify those hard-working BB Mobile representatives to what’s coming down the pike. Both Android Police and TechnoBuffalo have received separate leaks confirming the news, suggesting that April 4th will be the day that the Motorola Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX get a taste of Android 4.0, and that April 6th will bring the update to HTC’s Rezound. Hard to say how the rollout will be staged, but if you’re considering one of Verizon’s fastest and finest, at least you know when ICS is coming.
Update: Judging from our tip jar, a fair number of you have received emails from Motorola about joining “an early preview of a new software” for the Droid RAZR and RAZR Maxx. Coincidence? We think not.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard battery life
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups britney spears video music awards