Comedian Louis CK says we might not take our technological marvels for granted if we spent “some time where we’re walking around with a donkey with pots clanging on the sides.” I say, why can’t we have both?
That’s the premise behind industrial designer Cornelius Comanns’s Bufalino personal transport vehicle/camper. It’s a Piaggio Ape (pronounced “op-ay”) three-wheeler tricked out with storage, a bed, a sink, and a mini-kitchen with a range, water tank, and refrigerator.
These pictures are all computer generated, but considering it’s Comanns’s bachelor’s thesis, it’s impressive all the same. As Cliff Kuang writes at Co.Design, it’s “Perfect for the Dust Bowl 2.0!” All we need now is for someone to build it.
Tricycle RV Makes the Hobo Life Chic
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard ion paintball marker
- Powered by Article Dashboard auto show 2009
- Powered by Article Dashboard the radio chick
- powered by SMF us army paintball guns
- powered by SMF 2 0 ion paintball guns
- Powered by Article Dashboard how to make a paintball tank
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups sand art supplies
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups donkey show