The Engadget Show returns this Friday, August 27th with Samsung CSO Omar Khan, Rock Band 3, crazy giveaways, and much more!
It’s that time again, the Engadget Show is back in a big way this Friday, August 27th at 8pm! First up, Josh is sitting down with Samsung Chief Strategy Officer Omar Khan to chat up the company’s recent Android sprint, then Engadget’s investigative correspondent Rick Karr is back to scale a skyscraper and check up on an AT&T team tasked with improving New York’s data infrastructure. Next up, Josh and Paul welcome fellow editor Joanna Stern back to the roundtable and we’ve got an exclusive live demo of Rock Band 3, plus a special Harmonix surprise… oh, and be ready to rock out to mind numbing chiptunes music, since Zen Albatross and invaderbacca are back for an encore performance! You were wondering about giveaways? You’re in luck, because this time we’ll be giving away, not one, but four Samsung Galaxy S phones! Yep, we’re talking about four phones, on four different carriers, so you know what that means. And if that isn’t enough, we’re also giving away an insane laptop rig from ASUS, featuring the B53J Eyefinity laptop and three (count em!) ASUS VE276Q Monitors! Whatever you do, don’t miss this one! As usual, we’ll be doing the giveaways at the live show only, so make the trek and join us at The Times Center in person. If you’re geographically incapable of joining us in New York City, just tune into the stream at right here on Engadget.
The Engadget Show is sponsored by Sprint, and will take place at the Times Center, part of The New York Times Building in the heart of New York City at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues (see map after the break). Tickets are — as always — free to anyone who would like to attend, but seating is limited, and tickets will be first come, first served… so get there early! Here’s all the info you need:
- There is no admission fee — tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- Ticketing will begin at the Times Center at 5:30PM on Friday, doors will open for seating at 7:30PM, and the show begins at 8PM
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family — anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket
- Seating capacity in the Times Center is about 340, and once we’re full, we’re full
- The venue is located at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues in New York City (map after the break)
- The show length is around an hour
If you’re a member of the media who wishes to attend, please contact us at: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget [dot] com, and we’ll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget [dot] com.
Subscribe to the Show:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Show directly in iTunes (M4V).
[Zune] Subscribe to the Show directly in the Zune Marketplace (M4V).
[RSS M4V] Add the Engadget Show feed (M4V) to your RSS aggregator and have it delivered automatically.
Continue reading The Engadget Show returns this Friday, August 27th with Samsung CSO Omar Khan, Rock Band 3, crazy giveaways, and much more!
Permalink | | Email this | Comments
Props to Engadget
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus