Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that Apple held a keynote at its glass-empaneled new “spaceship” campus this week, during which it announced a boatload of stuff. So much stuff, in fact, that my colleague Chris Velazco and I devoted an entire episode of the Engadget Podcast to it. Join us as we talk about the new iPhones (all three of them), plus the Apple TV 4K and LTE-enabled Apple Watch Series 3.
- Live from Apple’s iPhone X event!
- Our first look at Apple’s new ‘spaceship’ campus
- iPhone X hands-on
- The iPhone X vs. the competition
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus hands-on
- Apple TV’s 4K movie pricing is exactly what the 4K world needs
- Apple Watch Series 3 hands-on
- The iPhone 8 won’t get lost in the shadow of the iPhone X
- When there’s the iPhone X, why bother with the iPhone 8?
- The iPhone X leaves a home-button-shaped hole in my heart
Subscribe on Google Play Music
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe on Stitcher
Subscribe on Pocket Casts