If you’re an older gamer, you will remember the holy trinity of Sierra RPGs – King’s Quest, Space Quest, and Police Quest. All three of these games used something called “imagination” and “storytelling” to immerse early gamers in an Ad Lib sound card-induced gaming coma.
Now you can re-live those heady days with a new game by the makers of Space Quest, Scott Murphy and Mark Crowe (aka “The Two Guys from Andromeda”). Their new game, called SpaceVenture, is a refresh of the old Sierra series and promises spills, chills, and horrible jokes. It’s getting funded on Kickstarter as we speak.
The best part? They hired the original voice actors to spice up the game including Gary Owens, the voice of Space Ghost, and Ellen McLain who plays GlaDOS in Portal 1 and 2. Talk about your crossovers.
The game will cost $ 15 for early pledgers and runs on Macs, PCs, iOS, and Android. The $ 30 tier gets you beta access to the game and a soundtrack download.
The game is halfway to its goal with 15 days to go, so get pledging, space cadet.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard dollar store online
- powered by SMF taste of home
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups marine academy of science and technology rating
- Powered by Article Dashboard marine academy of science and technology rating
- Powered by Article Dashboard constellation map
- powered by SMF manufacturers food coupons
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups taste of home cooking school
- powered by SMF marine academy of science and technology rating
- powered by SMF how to walk a dog