Since exactly what good is a swindle piece if it’s not the size of a school bus, some cheater in Kazakhstan was caught with this 35-footer WITH OVER 25,000 FACTS PRINTED ON IT in the course of an university entrance test. Undoubtedly, he will not be entering that college and will be forced to join a street gang.
Education authority spokesperson Bolatzhan Uskenbayev stated: “If he might place fifty percent as much work into studying as he did into cheating he would have cruised with the test with a distinction. It’s a pity too see all that work come to absolutely nothing however he cheated, which’s not permitted.”
Not to brag about my very own morals or anything, however I never when ripped off in university. If I was gonna fail an exam, I went in there and f *** ing FAILED that exam. I ‘d fill in the solutions the very best I could, then stroll up, knock the test down on my professor’s desk and shout, “I got high as shit and thought this test was next week!”, then strut my pajama pants out the door to drown my remorses at the all-you-can-eat dining hall.
Thanks to PYY, who told me cheaters never ever win and champions never do drugs.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard global warming news video music
- Powered by Article Dashboard la acting schools and coaches directory
- Powered by Article Dashboard games cheat sheets