We have another exciting giveaway for all of you this week. Earlier this morning, Jordan wrote about our friends over at Picksie and the launch of their new Android app. For those who don’t know, Picksie is a location-based app that helps you figure out what fun things there are to do around you. However, you won’t be able to enjoy it without a solid Android phone.
With a huge thank you to Picksie, we have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S II to give away, along with a leather case and a $ 25 gift card for app downloads. The winner of this giveaway will win all three of the prizes.
The giveaway starts now and will end this Sunday, March 4th, at 7:30pm PT. To enter, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
1) Become a fan of our TechCrunch Facebook Page:
2) Then do one of the following:
- Retweet this post (including the #TechCrunch hashtag)
- Or leave us a comment below telling us about the most fun you had being spontaneous
We’ll go through all of the comments and make sure you followed the steps correctly before picking our winner. We’ll choose the winner at random and contact them once the giveaway is over. This giveaway is for anyone in the world, as long as you can receive packages. Make sure you only tweet the message once, or you will unfortunately be disqualified. Good luck!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus