Posts Tagged ‘soccer’
The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, commonly known as the Bernabéu, is one of the most famous sporting arenas in the world, having hosted Real Madrid’s home games since 1947. But the Spanish soccer titans could be playing under a different banner if Microsoft gets its way — the software giant has confirmed that it’s in talks with Real Madrid to acquire naming rights to the 85,454-seat stadium.
Seeing a soccer game unfold in bursts of 140 characters or less is better than nothing when out of TV range, but a new deal between Twitter and Sky means you won’t have to wait to gawp at goals. Starting with the three matches being played today, Sky will begin embedding highlight clips from UEFA …
After snagging CBS exec Nancy Tellem and launching a Halo-based TV series with Steven Spielberg, Microsoft’s Xbox Entertainment Studios appears to be tackling a whole new genre. According to Deadline Hollywood, the fledgling TV division will launch its first reality-TV series for Xbox Live based on …
CMDragons’13: RoboCup Small-Size Robot Soccer Team Abstract We first briefly introduce the RoboCup robot soccer Small-Size League (SSL), defining the technic…
Video Rating: 5 / 5
This is a $ 30 Fatality Star Soccer Ball readily available from ThinkGeek (originally only offered at the Star Wars Party in Europe). Naturally, many of the world probably acknowledges it as a Fatality Star football. The United States just calls football soccer due to the fact that, like the metric system, we do not such as to dedicate to the rest of the world’s trends. “Keep it archaic,” the new US slogan would read if the government wasn’t closed down and might really vote on it.
Thanks to Sparrer, who concurs for the World Cup they ought to print soccer balls that look like the planet to make them more difficult to see in the grass.
- Attacking Intelligence – All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling – Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control – A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine – The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- New Passes – Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- Complete Authenticity – Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals – Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Tactical Free Kicks – Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
FIFA Soccer 13 delivers the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. Five game-changing innovations create a true battle for possession, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts’ long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer play options both locally and online, and social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club.
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence – Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling – Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control – A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club – Join the club and experience soccer’s social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Multiplayer Support – Enjoy multiplayer action with friends and family both locally, and online.
All your favorite players.
Attack with intelligence.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 37.99
We’re positively sure nobody ever in the history of the globe looked at a football ball and idea of it as anything even more than just a soccer ball. That’s why we’re a little shocked at SOCCKET, just a regular football ball … that additionally doubles as a transportable electrical generator.
You take SOCCKET and play around with it simply as you would with a common football ball. Dribble, score some goals, take a couple of good-natured kicks at individuals’s heads.
SOCCKET then takes every one of that kinetic energy from rolling around and hitting individuals’s heads and transforms it into electrical energy. SOCCKET additionally consists of a tiny LED lamp that could be plugged into the ball. 30 mins of play with SOCCKET can power the lamp for 3 hours.
SOCCKET’s objective, naturally, is to be a bit even more than a novelty product event dust on the racks of The Sharper Image. What may look like a cool “gimmicky” device to us is surely a great deal even more than that to establishing areas of the globe with limited access to electricity.
That’s most likely why SOCCKET is currently being checked into “resource-poor” locations of North America, South America, and Africa. When you add that aspect to soccer’s (aka football’s) overall appeal worldwide, this all seem like it might be a real winner.
SOCCKET is currently fundraising over at Kickstarter, with a starting pledge of $ 89.
As the Euro 2012 and this year’s RoboCup unfold, we imagine what soccer played by robots might be like if one of the world’s most excitable announcing pairs, Ray Hudson and Phil Schoen, called the game. Enjoy this hilarious yet terrifying vision of our sporting future, but get your laughs in now; these little sporting drones might control us one day.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
shaolin soccer video with eminem and vanilla ice music – video de futbol shaolin …whole movie in two parts in google videos search for “shaolin soccer” . soy de monclova coahuila y estudie en el cbtis 36 pero ando aca en los estados unidos en mero austin tx. texas puro ninja Man Tat Ng Wei Zhao Yin Tse Cecilia Cheung Karen Mok Kai Man Tin Lam Tze Chung Kwok-Kwan Chan
End Date: Friday Apr-18-2014 12:46:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $50.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
End Date: Friday Apr-18-2014 12:53:58 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $14.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list