Posts Tagged ‘Gambling’
While Zynga’s planned foray into real money gambling is still a long way off, the company has been hard at work reinventing slots for the social web. According to an interview with Polygon, its upcoming Elite Slots is trying to tap into social psychology and cognitive neuroscience to give players what they want: a sense of control, progression toward goals, and a social connection. The free-to-play Facebook game adds an RPG element to what would otherwise be a cut and dry spin-to-win mechanic; letting players choose an animal avatar (pictured above) with individual strengths and weaknesses, and “fight” against bosses at the end of each level.
With Zynga’s fortunes sinking, the company is hoping that it can bring its success with…
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF television production jobs portland oregon
- Powered by Article Dashboard portland television schedule
- Powered by Article Dashboard breaking sports news
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups best technical writing fields
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups careers in technical writing
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups astronomy star names
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups psychology of anger
- Powered by Article Dashboard gangbusters roleplaying game
Ronald Web page is a male. A man who discovered a gambling enterprise ATM that enabled him to constantly overdraw his account towards chips till he might handled to acquire over $ 1.5-million. So exactly what did he do? Exactly what any other f \*\*\* ing idiot would– lost it all in a betting binge.
Imprisoned of theft of bank funds totaling $ 1.5 million, Mr. Page now waits for sentencing set for June 27. Local 10 reports that prosecutors have actually suggested a 15-month prison sentence due to the fact that they believe “Web page had a lapse of judgment and [Bank of The united state] the bank was at fault for enabling this to occur.”
Listen: if you EVER BEFORE stumble upon an ATM that lets you withdraw funds you do not have, here’s just what you do: TAKE IT ALL, FAKE YOUR DEATH, AND FLEE THE COUNTRY. Exact same chooses if you discover your roommate’s porn stash.
Thanks to Tommy T., who agrees that silly bastard should be on an oceanfront immediately drinking cocktails out of a coconut.