Posts Tagged ‘‘examining’
Looks like the honeymoon period with Canon’s beastly 5D Mark III is officially over. Over the past few weeks some users have noticed that light leaking from its top-mounted LCD can affect exposure readouts, and now the company has confirmed that it’s indeed an issue. Essentially, the camera’s meter can experience a shift in the readout whenever the LCD’s backlight turns on in a dark situation — ensuring frustration when composing shots. There’s no word on how wide-spread the problem currently is, but Canon notes that it’s “examining the countermeasures” and plans to circle back once it has a solution. Interestingly, PetaPixel also reports that some folks have experienced the phenomenon when ambient light beams down on the panel as well. This isn’t the first time Canon’s had issues with its shooters after their release, but hopefully a fix will be in soon. You’ll more details at the links below, but while your here, let us know if you’ve got a Mark III showcasing the symptoms in the comments.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard new exercise equipment and technology
- Powered by Article Dashboard freshwater fish
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology magazines
- Powered by Article Dashboard audio music play list tracks
- Powered by Article Dashboard audio music on tracks play list