Posts Tagged ‘donkey’
LIGHT BLUE Remote Controller + Wrist+ Silicone Case for Nintendo Wii New
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 11:05:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.45
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Nintendo 3DS Game ~ Heavy Fire - The Chosen Few
|$10.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 11:05:56 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Nintendo Wii Game ~ Luxor 3
|$7.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Apr-19-2014 11:05:56 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
The Ranting Robots review “Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.” ROBOTIC LINKS OF NON-DOOM *Ranting Robot Review Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheRantingR…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Stop Motion Chalk Drawing Of Donkey Kong’s Barrel Coming Back To Get Him On A Set Of ‘Impossible Stairs’
This is a stop movement video made by 3-D chalk artist Chris Carlson of Donkey Kong sitting on a set a set of “impossible stairs” (Penrose stairs) and enjoying a barrel travel around them till it returns and knocks him off. The beginning of the video is really a time-lapse of Chris drawing the entire thing on the floor though. The stop-motion seeks that. And after that? The after PARTY. \* disposing champagne over head \* We spell to get crazy up in here! “You’re alone aren’t you?” I need a hug, bad. “But you’re soaked in champagne.” THEN F \*\*\* ING HOVER-ARM HUG ME LIKE I ‘M SOME CREEPER WHO DESIRES HIS PICTURE WITH YOU AT A COMIC CONVENTION, SHIT.
Hit the jump for the video.
Official Site: http://donkeykong.nintendo.com/ Like Nintendo on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Nintendo Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NintendoA…
Thanks for every Like and Favorite! They really help! This is Part 4 of the Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Gameplay Walkthrough for the Nintendo 3D…
- Dual control schemes including the Wi Remote/Nunchuk, as well as a sideways oriented Wii Remote
- The game offers the traditional side-scrolling experience everyone loved, but also levels created in fully rendered 3D environments
- New silhouetted level s add additional challenges as players work to time movements and attacks
- For the first time ever, the franchise features the ability for two people to play together at the same time – one as Donkey Kong, one as Diddy Kong
- Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the jungle; spell out K-O-N-G by the end of each level to earn an extra bonus
After 14 years, Donkey Kong Country has returned with an all-new banana-hoarding adventure only on Wii!! Donkey Kong makes his triumphant return by going back to his running and jumping roots in an all-new barrel-blasting, rail-riding and ground-pounding adventure! The Donkey Kong Country series comes to life on Wii in lushly rendered environments that will have you running left to right, hunting high and low and blasting front to back to scour eight worlds in search of hidden coins, puzzle pieces, and Donkey Kong’s stolen banana hoard. Diddy Kong joins the adventure with his own moves, special combo abilities and a series-first two-player cooperative mode. When playing alone, Donkey Kong carries Diddy Kong on his back, giving a jet powered boost to his jumps. In co-op play a second-player can also join on any level, controlling Diddy Kong independently or riding on DK’s back to power through stages together, allowing players of all ages and skill levels to experience the fun of Donkey Kong Country Returns. The Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers put the brute force of a great ape in the palms of your hands. Shake the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller s to slap the ground, stunning enemies, demolishing objects and activating explosive switches. A quick shake while running sends Donkey Kong power rolling through lines of enemies. Add in skillful jumps, grabbing and throwing objects and clinging to vines on walls and ceilings, and you’ll be racing through stages like a true king of the jungle.
Inspired by earlier games in the Donkey Kong Country series, Donkey Kong Country Returns is a new take on a beloved Nintendo franchise. The first Donkey Kong Country game developed for play for Wii, this new iteration blends familiar actions, levels and characters with a whole new graphical treatment and feel, as well as new control schemes and play options. Features include: a co-op play option allowing you to team up as Donkey Kong and Diddy, radically different visuals ranging from nearly 3D treatment to others that appear in silhouette, two different controller schemes and more.
A New Country for Old Friends
Under the influence of a group of evil Tikis, the animals of Donkey Kong Island have raided Donkey Kong’s banana hoard and stolen his stash of bananas – and being an ape of large appetites he understandably wants them back. Good thing that you are along for the ride. With Donkey Kong Country Returns, Retro Studios brings Donkey Kong back to a banana and platforming hungry public in a new side-scrolling adventure with familiar characters and new levels that reignite the passion players had for the Super NES original and all things Donkey Kong.
Like earlier Donkey Kong Country games, Donkey Kong Country Returns is a side-scrolling platformer, but although the game contains classic references, as well as levels and activities reminiscent of earlier games in the series, it is far from a remake. In fact, Donkey Kong Country Returns stands very much on its own not only in its nearly 3D status, but also in its new visual treatment and control scheme. The game features the familiar team of Donkey Kong and his little buddy Diddy Kong. The goal is make your way across Donkey Kong Island collecting bananas and search for hidden items as you swing on vines, ride mine carts and more as you avoid the variety of enemies and situations set against you. New silhouette graphical treatment of both game heroes and enemies in certain levels also introduces new challenges, as players must perform all actions from within an entirely new perspective. The game also features the players choice of either the Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller configuration, or a sideways oriented Wii Remote. In addition to simple navigation and jumping movements, the Wii Remote also allows for a variety of other actions, including: ground pounds, rolls and even air blowing with simple, yet timed shaking of the remote.
In addition, the game also contains fun and user-friendly co-op functionality. In co-op mode players take on the role of either Donkey Kong or Diddy. Both characters have abilities of their own, but work together. Beyond this the game takes possibilities for cooperation even further, especially with players of different skill levels, as Diddy can if need be simply rest on Donkey Kong’s shoulder and let him do all the work at times. In the event of death, either character can also be revived by the other by hitting a Donkey Kong barrel within the game. The game also continues the series’ use of additional animal friends such as Rambi the Rhino, who can serve as a battering ram and can be ridden in certain areas of the game.
Key Game Features
- Retro Studios faithfully restores everything that made the original series great, from barrel cannons to mine carts, and then builds on those elements with stunning graphics and new layers of depth to the world and game play. The game offers the traditional side-scrolling experience everyone loved, but with levels created in fully rendered 3D environments.
- Diddy Kong joins the quest. With his trusty backpack, he can produce a jet pack or Peanut Pop Guns to give Donkey Kong more abilities.
- For the first time ever, the franchise features the ability for two people to play together at the same time – one as Donkey Kong, one as Diddy Kong. Players can navigate the levels separately or as one unit. Diddy Kong can ride on Donkey Kong’s back and hop off whenever he pleases, allowing novice players to ride on Donkey Kong’s back through more challenging areas of the game.*
- Hidden items, puzzle pieces and other surprises are found all through the jungle. Spell out K-O-N-G by the end of each level to earn an extra bonus.
- Motion controls give players a real feeling of control. Players move Donkey Kong using the Control Stick on the Nunchuk controller and can shake the Wii Remote controller to make Donkey Kong slap the ground.
- Vibrant colors, beautiful graphics and fun characters draw players in. Even people who have never played a Donkey Kong game before can pick up a controller and start collecting loads of bananas.
- Every level offers new fun and new challenges. Sometimes Donkey Kong is running through the jungle, sometimes his action takes place on a tropical beach and other times he must become a master of timing as he jumps chasms in a mine cart.
Familiar actions & environments.
New silhouetted levels.
Special abilities via Wii remote.
Co-op play and new enemies.
* Additional accessories required and are sold separately.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 24.57
Incoming search terms:
There are some things in this world you cannot tell a three-year-old girl, and one of them is that girls don’t get to be the hero.
“My three year old daughter and I play a lot of old games together. Her favorite is Donkey Kong. Two days ago, she asked me if she could play as the girl and save Mario. She’s played as Princess Toadstool in Super Mario Bros. 2 and naturally just assumed she could do the same in Donkey Kong. I told her we couldn’t in that particular Mario game, she seemed really bummed out by that.”
Incoming search terms:
This is a series of prints by artist BazNet reimagining the first Donkey Kong level with characters from other pop culture franchises. Stuff like Dr. Who, Alien Indiana Jones, Star Wars and Batman. They’re all respectable. Now not to talk or anything however I’m quite great at the Donkey Kong arcade game. Not extremely, but I could make it to the second pie manufacturing facility level very regularly. Anybody excited? Exactly what if told you I additionally have the marvelous champ rating on the local Golden Area pinball equipment? Aww yeah, I could hear the pants dropping from here! That seemed like a shit-ton of dude’s jeans.
Hit the jump for eight more.
We attempt not to be shocked by what Google’s Road View cars record as they make their way around the world’s roadways, but Google found itself in a bit of problem today when individuals indicated a series of photos in Botswana that suggested that one of its motorists had cut down a donkey. The search business has actually seen it fit to provide definite evidence that it had not perpetrated a hit-and-run by launching the original source images made use of in the 360-degree road view panoramas. Unlike the processed Street View imagery, the photos show the car’s direction and prove that the donkey stood and vacated the car’s way after lying in the roadway– not the reverse. Google Maps’ team item manager Kei Kawai says he’s “pleased to confirm …