Posts Tagged ‘Adafruit’
Taking long exposure pictures at evening and painting within them utilizing an iPad could be old hat, however creating your very own light painting rig? That can earn you some significant geek cred, and according to Adafruit, it isn’t really also all that difficult. In a brand-new walkthrough, the team fashioned such a device using a Raspberry Pi, a python script with under 60 lines of code, some open source software program and a handful of electronic elements. Not pleased with the normal light rod, they chose to spice things up with a circular component created from PVC pipes and a hula hoop to hold the bow of LEDs. After being connected to a bike and paraded around at night, it produced the 3D result in the masterpiece above. If you’re itching to make your very own works of art, have a look at Adafruit’s tutorial at the source link below.
Filed under: Misc. GadgetsAdafruit constructs Raspberry
Incoming search terms:
That knew Lego characters needed to be somewhere in a rush? Adafruit did, as it merely whipped up a minifig-sized train schedule. The invention mates one of Adafruit’s own 1-inch OLED boards with an Arduino Uno controlling the schedule behind the scenes. It looks to be a straightforward project for the DIY kinds, although the display is presently all program: the routine doesn’t (yet) pair with the train tracks to instantly let your minifigs recognize if their vacation to the pirate spaceship castle has actually been delayed by ghosts. You can check the source link for the full directions. Duplo builders, alas, are kept out of the loop.
Permalink| Adafruit|E-mail this|Opinions
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups usb internet radio
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups pandora radio droid
- Powered by Article Dashboard star wars
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups adult video stores
- Powered by Article Dashboard badass anime wallpaper
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups free adult anime galleries
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups messenger bag
- Powered by Article Dashboard garden art projects
- Powered by Article Dashboard television network cancellation
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups anime store
It’s days like today where you realize just how badly you need to scratch that DIY itch, and Adafruit’s newest two circuit boards couldn’t be landing at a more opportune time. Both of these bad boys are classified as Gadget Gangsters, which makes ‘em viable for purchase without any additional investigation. Should you choose to, however, we’ll have you know that the Propeller Platform USB is an open-source platform for building your own electronics projects with a new eight-core Parallax Propeller chip; the ProtoPlus model adds video / audio support as well as a “prototyping area.” Tutorials are available in the source links for those inexperienced with Spin, and at just $ 50 / $ 15 (respectively), we’d say they’re well worth the purchase if you’re looking to simply get your toes wet. Better known as “become hopelessly addicted to modding” ’round these parts.