Sony Mobile casually dropped onto its website that in addition to the expected Xperia Ion flagship, it’s also releasing an Xperia Ion HSPA. The handset’s only readily apparent feature is its reduced modem, and in every other way looks to match its 4G-enabled brother, with a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, 12-megapixel camera and Gingerbread. Whilst its designed to consume the same AT&T friendly frequencies, this one’s destined for a rest-of-the-world arrival to sate the lust of global Sony fans in countries where they do everything a little slower.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups the migration of u s film and television production