Just in time for Valentine’s Day, DODOcase released new special edition iPad and Kindle Fire cases. They cost slightly more than the standard version with the Kindle Fire models costing $ 69 and then $ 79 for the iPad 2 versions. But nothing says love quite like a unique case.
The artwork for the Love Me case comes courtesy of Curtis Kulig, famed street artist (watch here). DODOcases are already drip with sex appeal. This model ups the ante with Kulig’s signature brand done up in gold writing on either a red or black case.
The Vintage Love case features an ornate gold design for an antique feel, which is furthered by the DODOcase’s signature bookbinding construction. Just like DODOcases traditional models, these are handmade in San Francisco and are among the best iPad cases we’ve tested.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard microsoft clipart
- Powered by Article Dashboard free science project ideas
- Powered by Article Dashboard free science clip art
- powered by SMF simple science experiments
- powered by SMF technology and
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups playstation game cheats
- Powered by Article Dashboard science technology timeline
- powered by SMF good ideas for science projects
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups body painting
- powered by SMF 2 0 good ideas for science projects