The Intermacweb is in a tizzy today at the possibility of two forthcoming Apple occasions – one on September 12 for a September 21st iPhone launch and yet another for iPad news, potentially for the fabled iPad Mini. The reports, fanned by Gruber and Jim Dalrymple, posit that Apple is beyond the “ Another Thing ” excitement of the old days and is as an alternative preparing to make the most of each launch.
Apple rarely does simultaneous launches, a minimum of simultaneous launches of contending mobile products. You ’ ll recall that Apple has actually introduced iPod products in fast succession – they revealed the brand-new Touch, the touchscreen Nano, and the new Shuffle at the same time in 2010 – I can ’ t recollect a dual iPhone/iPad launch.
The iPad and the iPhone are the pride of Apple. There is no genuine reason to have them crowd each other, specifically as we leave Back-To-School season and roll into the holidays when a brand-new iPad could be merely what Santa purchased.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF 2 0 mountain hardware
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups hub bearing
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups used apple computer
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups list of degrees in psychology