You still like turtles now, Zombie Jonathan ?!
This is a pair of just recently uncovered 47-million year old fossilized turtles who were * children, cover your eyes * boning when they died, which is exactly how I wanna go. No word if my unique woman intends to go at the same time, but expect her to come out of the entire thing quite marked if she does not.
They were identified as male-female pairs. In two instances, the males also had their tails tucked under their partners’ as would certainly be anticipated from the coital position.
Researchers think the turtles had actually triggered sex in the area waters of the lake that as soon as existed on the site, and were then overcome as they sank with deeper layers made toxic by the release of volcanic gases.
The animals, still in welcome, were then buried in the lakebed sediments and locked away in geological time.
* eying picture * That … resembles a weird position. “Pfft– it’s called turtlestyle, you ought to attempt it sometime.” Okay, but if I attempt it and it things turn out as bad as the time you informed me get on the bed flapping a bedsheet like a pterodactyl, it’s gonna be the LAST time I take sex assistance from you. “Exactly how did that go anyway?” I ceased the ceiling fan with my face and had to go to the hospital.
Thanks to Reaction and Pogonophile, that even wanna go out with a bang.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus