Yes, it’s finally, really happened. We just received our invite for Apple’s next big event — almost certainly where the announcement of the iPad 3 (or iPad HD, or some other name no one has guessed yet) will take place. The event is being held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco at 10AM PST, on Wednesday, March 7th, and the Verge team will be there covering the news live as it happens. Until then, let your imagination run wild about the next iteration of the world’s most popular tablet!
As you can see in the image above… that’s no regular iPad display! It’s obviously super high res.
P.S. Yes, of course we’re upset about our magical February 29th leap day theory not working out.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard center for the arts
- Powered by Article Dashboard eating disorder hospital
- Powered by Article Dashboard rachel ray tv show