After closing its forums last week mentioning a “system concern,” Nvidia has come clean that the problem was in fact a large-scale attack by an unknown hacker. Nvidia states its investigation has disclosed the hacker gained access to individual details featuring usernames, e-mail addresses, hashed and salted passwords, and public-facing “about me” profile information.
Nvidia, unlike other companies, hashed all the codes with a random salt value, making them remarkably secure. Nevertheless, the business advises you alter your code somewhere else if you used an identical one. It will deliver all Nvidia users a short-term security password when the service returns internet, along with instructions on exactly how to change it.
We reached out to Nvidia to ask which …
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups large freshwater aquarium
- powered by phpBB freshwater aquarium salt use
- Powered by Article Dashboard rare freshwater aquarium fish