Get your fill of free offers and discounts from O2′s exclusive Top priority Moments service? Then you may be interested in where the UK carrier’s headed next– the running track. Nike’s chose to team-up with the operator and, with its Nike + tech, supply a new application hub that ties into the UK’s very chaotic summer of sport.
Priority Sports launched today in Nike Town, London, replete with the likes of marathon world record-holder Paula Radcliffe prepared to talk up the brand-new service. The app will offer up online videos, physical fitness help and more Nike-centric editorial information. Easily accessible on iPhone and Android, there will certainly be priority access to new Nike items– featuring the odd unique trainer– and complimentary entry to special events linked into the system, the first of which is occurring this Sunday.
Perhaps more importantly, the Nike + GPS running application (alongside friend services) will introduce specifically on O2 in the UK, starting today. The application will stay O2-only until the end of the year. New services will certainly consist of training sessions in addition to Nike-sponsored athlete and the whole application will certainly feature embedded social network connection to Facebook. The app hasn’t gone live just yet on those application shops, however we’ll add those links when they do.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard bbc news sport cricket
- Powered by Article Dashboard bbc sport cricket news
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups bbc sport cricket tables
- Powered by Article Dashboard bbc sport cricket tables