Microsoft’s Research unit released a new Windows Phone app on Monday.
The Face Swap application does what it says on the tin. Windows Phone users can simply take pictures of themselves and others and swap people’s faces using a photo taken with others. Microsoft uses a shake to swap feature, allowing Windows Phone users to simply swap over their faces. Once faces have been swapped, images can be easily shared to Facebook, Twitter or SkyDrive.
Main Features include:
- Multiple faces detection enabled
- Shake to create a new photo with people’s face swapped!
- Save or share your creation though Facebook, Twitter or Sina Weibo
Face Swap is available immediately for free at the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Microsoft Research releases new Face Swap Windows Phone app originally appeared at WinRumors.com.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig