LEGO, realizing they dun goofed targeting their entire product line to boys, is releasing a line of playsets in 2012 targeted specifically to little ladies. It’s called ‘Friends’, which is a terrible name but I can look past that because I just saw a guy pushing an ice cream cart like a block further. *running out the door* Mickey face and an orange push-pop!
Lego Friends features five female minifig characters who are — you guessed it — friends. Their occupations include designer, musician, veterinarian and inventor, and there are playsets for both home and work.
Hey, anything’s better than playing with Barbie, amirite? WRONG. I know a lot of people want to give Barbie a bad rap for her unrealistic proportions and shit, but come on, I had some beefy looking G.I. Joe’s growing up and I’m fat as f*** right now. Never once have I starved myself or worked out in a gym. That’s all true. Besides, there are plenty of other things worse for a girl to be playing with. Namely: matches or a parent’s handgun. Food for thought. “You’re retarded.” They said only borderline!
Hit the jump for a sampling of the future sets.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- lego friends hentai
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups hentai games for
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups women and technology
- Powered by Article Dashboard houston museum of science
- Powered by Article Dashboard personal loans for people with bad credit
- powered by SMF personal loans
- powered by SMF houston museum
- Powered by Article Dashboard personal loans for people with bad credit in the us
- powered by SMF 2 0 houston museum of natural science
- powered by SMF art of iceman