It looks as if B&N will beat Amazon to market with the first front-lit ereader. The image here is by way of The Digital Reader and suggests B&N is set to launch an updated Nook Simple Touch Reader sooner verses later. Called The Nook Simple Touch Reader with GlowLight, the signage advertises a Nook with an illuminated screen. This comes just days after Devin spied a very similar Kindle.
The Kindle Devin spotted used a front-lit screen that produced an even glow over the screen. “The screen lit up evenly with a rather cool light,” he said and went on to describe that the glow increased in intensity as the ambient light decreased. Seeing how this speculation is based on of in-store signage, it’s unclear how the B&N version will work but it must be similar. The signage advertises a Nook Simple Touch Reader with GlowLight.
The timing is right for a new Nook reader. The last generation was introduced on June 1, 2011. The new hardware is probably done. B&N is likely putting the final touches on the marketing plan and will release the new models within the coming weeks.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard creation story
- Powered by Article Dashboard television news programs
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups home improvement images
- Powered by Article Dashboard physics of basketball
- Powered by Article Dashboard creation myth
- powered by vBulletin home based business for sale
- Powered by Article Dashboard media
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups aviation business plans
- Powered by Article Dashboard new hardware
- Powered by Article Dashboard the creation story images