Kodak’s been in a bit of a financial bind lately, and has been exploring various options to maximize profitability and get its balance sheet back in the black. After recently filing actions against Apple and HTC in the International Trade Commission, Kodak’s legal team now has Samsung in its sights. According to a press release, Kodak has filed a federal suit in the Western District of New York alleging that several Sammy slates are infringing five of Kodak’s digital imaging patents. The patents in question claim various image capture and transmission technologies, from taking and sending images via email to transferring digital pictures over a cellular network. We haven’t gotten a peek at the complaint just yet to see which devices allegedly run afoul of Kodak’s IP, but you can find the five patents in question in the PR after the break.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups lawsuit
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups download pandora radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard pandora radio gadget
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups does pandora radio really work?
- powered by SMF 2 0 pandora radio sound problem
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups alternatives to pandora radio