Question by : Is it possible to get an Android phone without a talking plan?
I’d like to get an Android phone WITHOUT buying any kind of talking plan, only a data plan.
Is this possible?
I’d like to use it as an iPod but be able to get on the internet where I don’t have wifi.
I don’t know much about this, as you can tell.
Thanks in advance.
Answer by Flyers
If you don’t need any type of talking plan but you want an android, I would suggest the galaxy tablet. Plans start at only $ 20 per month and you can do everything on these but make phone calls. If you sign a contract the price is only $ 199. The only negative is if you wanted to use this as a ipod, it might be a little too big.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF practice sat ii physics problems
- powered by SMF 2 0 practice sat ii physics problems
- Powered by Article Dashboard amendment 2 right to bear arms