Question by worried person: Is it possible to get a PhD in robotics and theoretical physics at the same time?
So I study both simultaneously?
Response to first post:
I want do do it because I don’t want to be old by the time I finish university.
Answer by The One Who Knows (Swamy)
May be possible but difficult. why do you want to do it?
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard help for high school physics
- Powered by Article Dashboard free sewing machine
- Powered by Article Dashboard teaching high school physics
- Powered by Article Dashboard ph d mathematics
- Powered by Article Dashboard phd in mathematics online