iPhone 4 SIM Unlocked without GEVEY SIM â€“ [Video] is a post from: Gadgets DNA
Most of the iPhone users are giving up hope for iPhone Dev Team’s free Ultrasn0w unlock and are going with GEVEY Turbo SIM that unlocks your iPhone 4 iOS 4.3 Baseband 04.10.01 including baseband 02.10.04 and 03.10.01. But, iPhone 4 can also be unlocked without using GEVEY SIM. Catch the video after the break!
Dill Huang carried out a test between two SIM’s on his iPhone 4 which is carrier locked to Bell Mobility Canada to demo the 112 exploit used by iPhone baseband without GEVEY or any SIM. SIM A is un-official SIM and SIM B is a test SIM which is on another carrier (Vodafone), but has a “test” IMSI instead of real value.
As shown in video,Â DillADH inserts SIM A in his iPhone 4 and dials 112 and hangs up immediately (within 2 sec). He then toggles to Flight Mode and removes SIM A and Inserts SIM B and then Turns-off the Airplane Mode. The iPhone 4 on iOS 03.10.01 gets unlocked. Here’s the video that will show you how he carried out!
Dill Huang posted the video just a proof of concept and you guys won’t be able to do it because SIM B has test IMSI written on it. We will update you as we get more information on it. For all interesting bits onÂ AppleÂ iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV, justÂ follow us on Twitter orÂ become a Facebook fan.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard abc general hospital
- Powered by Article Dashboard amateur and free and video
- Powered by Article Dashboard amatuer home video
- Powered by Article Dashboard physics 112
- Powered by Article Dashboard amateur videos
- Powered by Article Dashboard amicher home video
- Powered by Article Dashboard amateur video
- powered by phpBB general hosp
- Powered by Article Dashboard general hospital abc
- Powered by Article Dashboard physics terms