This is the outrageous Batcave influenced house movie theater setup being built for an Elite Home Movie theater Seating client in California. It’s nuts. “Like pistachios?” PRECISELY like pistachios. Hands down my preferred nut.
For this months “Theater of the Month”, we deliver you our most up-to-date idea, the Dark Knight Movie theater. Our objective was to fuse together the relaxing elements of Wayne Manor, with the Art Deco styling of Gotham City.
Please note that Elite HTS is only a design consultant for this particular project in California. We are not managing the building, and we are just providing the theater seating for it.
You need to hit the jump to see the Batcomputer behind the seating and the bookcases on the left that open to disclose the garage for a Tumbler replica, which– is the client really going to have one? Since if so they’re too rich. Also, I’m eager to go gay for cash– just throwing that out there.
Hit the jump for the rest of the shots.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard bank check printing
- powered by vBulletin regal entertainment movies theater