Infiniti Emerg-E concept gets unveiled before Geneva, is it the ‘green’ supercar you’ve been waiting for?
Despite parent company Nissan’s penchant for forward-thinking electric mobility, its luxury division, Infiniti, hasn’t gotten much love from us thus far, chiefly due to its reluctance to play in the EV and plug-in hybrid spaces that we cover. That friends, will change at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show with the unveiling of the absolutely gorgeous Emerg-E concept. We don’t have much more info on offer other than a bevy of official shots, but with looks like that, how could we not keep a watchful eye out for its March debut? You’ll find another snap of its interior after the break, and those with more time (and privacy) ought to peep the upcoming E-tron and i8 competitor over at Autoblog.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet business start
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet speed check
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups how to start an internet business
- Powered by Article Dashboard navy physical fitness test