Question by ikyikyhaha: In the future, is it possible to store information on a normal object (Eg. paper) using LED.?
In my science class my teacher brought up the possibility of, In the next 10 to 15 years, using organic LED to store information on an object like a sheet of paper. An example was for use as a newspaper. He said that you could potentially view video in a newspaper, and have every page of that newspaper stored in one sheet. Is this possible, and if so, how does it work. Please describe or give a link to a website that describes it.
An issue i couldn’t quite figure out is how you would get power to it.
Answer by Andrew
I beileve this is already possible. I saw it on KFMB one time (TV Station) and it is possible to use organic LCD displays on a very thin plane. Of course it is not being distributed yet, but it in the processes. It works by arranging organic LCD cells (they are very small and thin) aligned with some pixels. The pixels will not have the clarity that we are used to, but it will be suitible enough. This is all information from my own self, and if any of it is wrong, I am sorry, but I hope I did my best!
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF physics laboratory
- powered by SMF food science articles
- powered by SMF science news
- powered by SMF earth science news articles
- powered by SMF 2 0 earth science news articles
- powered by SMF earth science projects
- powered by SMF science experiments for children
- Powered by Article Dashboard interesting and fun general science experiments ideas
- powered by SMF earth science lab
- Powered by Article Dashboard earth science articles for teens