I’m about to pursue my degree in Industrial Automation&Robotics Eng..Cn someone tell me more about it?
Question by Soulpower: I’m about to pursue my degree in Industrial Automation&Robotics Eng..Cn someone tell me more about it?
I really like to know more about this industries and what is the job scope for this cost..I will really appreciate if u can give some website links for my additional references.With all due respects,i thank u..
Answer by jojo_mcbean
Automation engineers are a dime a dozen. If you want to be useful, combine your automation with some other field of study so that you can really be in demand. I finished a mech eng degree, and then took some biochemistry. It is paying dividends for me now!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard sports
- powered by vBulletin cnn news
- Powered by Article Dashboard field service
- powered by vBulletin short science articles