Question by colby_huggins: I Want to build a robot to pull a pin out of a trebuchet but have little robotics experiance?
i have used lego mindstorms and vex before i want to go BIGGG
Answer by mike1942f
Wouldn’t a string or rope be easier?
Start by defining how you are going to have the robot move and how it will pull, then begin working on mobility platform and arm/crane/wench/manipulator mechanism and connect the two. Lots and lots of work.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups secret of the old clock
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups the secret of the old clock