These are some moon shaped ice cream cakes made for Häagen-Dazs by Nipa Doshi and Jonathan Levien. Great try men, but we all understand the moon is composeded of cream cheese. “You mean green cheese?” Do not be absurd.
The white moon consists of a pistachio biscuit base, layers of macadamia nut ice cream and meringue and a layer of raspberry ice cream. The orange moon has crunchy chocolate at the bottom, layers of nutty ice cream and salted caramel and a finish of vanilla ice cream.
Which moon do you want? I want the white one. Well, I desire the REAL one, but I’ll go for the white ice cream one. “You’ll get nothing and like it.” I’ll get nothing and pout like a youngster. “I like it when you’re unfortunate and mad– they look good on you.” Yeah? So do bras. I like the lacy ones where you can easily still see my nips.
Thanks once again to chichi, who agrees the very best ice cream cakes are shaped like dinosaurs.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard 3 month martial arts training
- Powered by Article Dashboard cakes
- powered by phpBB wink news
- Powered by Article Dashboard so oregon humane society
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups golden martial arts classes
- powered by SMF battle of gettysburg
- powered by vBulletin acting schools los angeles
- Powered by Article Dashboard stores in portland that sell cricket phones
- powered by vBulletin angeles acting schools
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups the shape of the moon