Question by : How to view google images on tablet like the iPad photo app?
The other day I was looking on google images with my iPad, and I turned it into portrait mode, and I was able to swipe through the images like the iPad photo app. I can’t do that now. Please help!
Answer by Serindipity-Do-Da
Occationally, a website update or a glitch in the iPad may prevent the page or images from loading properly. Don’t panic. It’s a simple fix.
If it’s the iPad:
– Just hold down the black power off button and shut the iPad down for a few minutes. We to often forget that these devices are computers too and need the occational reboot. After a while, turn it back on and go back to the site. It should be back to normal. If not, go down to the next step listed below.
If it’s the website:
– Just give it a day. Some things just have glitches and it takes a while to get them all out. It should work. If it doesn’t resolve within a day, contact your local consultant at an Apple store for further help.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig