How to find installed apps download from the android market through PC in a HTC Incredible 2 cell phone?
Question by : How to find installed apps download from the android market through PC in a HTC Incredible 2 cell phone?
My cell phone’s operation system is android 2.3.4.
I can’t find the installed apps in my cellphone,what’s wrong?
Answer by vjmaliyil
In order to find the installed apps via pc you needthe free android app called airdroid. Once you install the app you will be given a url and password. Enter this url into the pc which is in the same wifi network and enter the password when prompted. You will be presented with all apps installed, music,photos,files etc.hope this helps.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard medicine
- Powered by Article Dashboard legal music download sites
- Powered by Article Dashboard music download sites
- powered by SMF kitchen collection stores
- cant find installed android app
- how to locate my android through PC