Question by : How do you get rid of pull ring to answer telephone calls on new android update?
So the brand-new android has this annoying pull ring to unlock the phone, I managed to get rid of it utilizing the widgetlocker application, nevertheless the darn ring is still there when responding to telephone calls. If my phone is locked and a phone call comes through, the ring requires to be pulled over the solution button or decrease button, which is very annoying. Does anybody recognize ways to make it like the old answering style, where u slide up or down to answer or recede.
Answer by JoeThese options
are found in your settings food selection, after entering the settings food selection, choose calling choices and techniques of accepting / denial will definitely be listed here
Provide your solution to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard unt health science
- Powered by Article Dashboard how to start a tax preparation business
- Powered by Article Dashboard scrubs tv show
- Powered by Article Dashboard forecasting methods formulas
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups film theme tunes
- powered by SMF state parks and recreation
- powered by SMF recreation products
- Powered by Article Dashboard pulls
- Powered by Article Dashboard film theme tunes
- Powered by Article Dashboard patent application software