Question by : How do I get music I bought from my ipad to my itunes?
I bought some albums and now on my iPad and now I’d like to put it on my Itunes. But my itunes won’t sync with my ipad and put it on. What do I do?
Answer by Calvin
You need to use software that will transfer all your photos, songs, videos from your iPad /iPod /iPhone to computer.
Try to use iPad to computer transfer. It is easy to use, all you need to do is to plug in your iPad and click transfer to computer.
You can backup all your iPad/iPhone/iPod data to any folder on your computer.
Easy to use, you can search for a single file to transfer it alone.
I wish I could help you,
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard british museum
- Powered by Article Dashboard lyrics for christian music
- Powered by Article Dashboard editing software
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet access wireless