Question by : How do I cancel or stop my android samsung galaxy s phones updates?
While I was shopping in my android market place, I hit “update all downloads” now it’s pretty much frozen up my phone and I cannot get it to cancel. I do not need or want the updates right now, I’ve turned the phone off, even taken the battery out and I cannot forceclose this! Please any suggestions?
Answer by Kevin Mason
I have the same phone basically mine is a Galaxy S 4G but your best bet is to try to turn the phone on an maybe use task manager to stop the market place app,but if all else fails take it back to your phone company an say there’s a defect in the software or something along those lines.I suggest this because I had the same problem a while back..
What do you think? Answer below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by vBulletin animal science articles
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups free team building
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups drug and alcohol
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups chinese culture and food