Question by lain_mcgregor: How can I find the net address to my U.S Robotics 802.11g turbo wireless router?
I lost the paper that said what the address was. (i.e 111.111.111)
How can I find out what it is?
Answer by LaughingJoker
1. Start>Run>type “cmd” without quotes
2.Type “ipconfig” without quotes
Where it says “Default Gateway” that is the address
Hope that helps.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by vBulletin wireless stereo receiver
- Powered by Article Dashboard mechanical engineering services
- powered by myBB regional acceptance