Note: Video is kinda graphic depending on how you feel about a dude poking bloody holes in himself.
This is a video of Dave Hurban, who, tired of having to attach his iPod nano to his wrist with a strap, decided to implant some magnets in his arm to do the job for him. Personally, I would have just superglued it, but that’s me and I’m the voice of reason. No, no I’m not, but I do hear voices inside my head. “GW — this is Kratos, God of War. Can you hear me?” Loud and clear, my lord. “I want you to buy a powerful earth magnet and challenge Dave to a fight.” Haha, I’m already on eBay.
Hit the jump for a video of the process and finished product. I already warned you once though and I’m not doing it again.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups art supplies portland
- powered by SMF art supplies portland
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups christmas story for children
- Powered by Article Dashboard art institute portland
- Powered by Article Dashboard art supplies portland
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups physics jobs
- Powered by Article Dashboard free desktop computer
- Powered by Article Dashboard best art supplies for children
- Powered by Article Dashboard culinary art institute
- powered by SMF portland art institute