This is a series of unbelievably excellent carved pumpkins on display as part of the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at the Rodger Williams Park Zoo in Providence, Rhode Tropical isle. The Exceptional features over 5,000 carved pumpkins, but obviously only 100 or so are this impressive. Who understands, the rest might suck.
Join your family members and buddies in this outstanding experience: a night time display of 5,000 illuminated jack-o-lanterns all along our gorgeous wetland trail. Well over 100 of the pumpkins are carved into genuine works of art, and offered in themed scenes with music.
Wow, that made me unfortunate as hell. “Just what, that just 100 pumpkins from the 5,000 are truly cool?” No, the whole ‘Join your family and buddies’ thing. “You don’t have any?” PUSHED AWAY THEM ALL. The vacations are actually hard for me.
Hit the jump for a lot more of the impressiveness, consisting of some Dr. Who, Cthulhu, Wolverine and Lord of the Rings action.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF pumpkin art
- Powered by Article Dashboard a walk through hell
- Powered by Article Dashboard watch dragon ball
- Powered by Article Dashboard music for kids
- powered by SMF dragon ball z mobile themes
- powered by SMF transition to digital television flyer
- powered by SMF regional map of europe
- powered by SMF our family
- powered by myBB what is digital television