Humans still alive in 50-million years, LOL.
Conceptualized by speculative zoologist Dougal Dixon in the early 80′s and published in Omni magazine, these are renderings of what Dixon believes humans might look like after 50-million years of evolution. There’s an another version after the jump that’s all brain and penis (not if we’re evolving from your genes!) along with the article that accompanied the pictures. Me? I bet in 50-million years we all look like ash. But who knows, maybe we really will be ugly as shit, half-mushrooms with our organs on the outside, blowing methane bubbles out of our elephant trunk buttholes. I don’t care. *files under ‘NOT MY F***ING PROBLEM’*
Hit the jump for the article, which is kinda worth a read if only to stimulate what little grey matter you have left.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard human biology
- Powered by Article Dashboard science current event article
- powered by SMF biology current events