But the app has been around for a while — two years to be exact. And over the span of 24 months, Halfbrick’s deliciously addictive game has become so popular that it is now installed on 1/3 of the iPhones in the United States.
The app has surpassed the 300 million download mark, with 1.5 trillion pieces of fruit sliced. But the crazy stats don’t end there. Every day, the cumulative time we spend playing Fruit Ninja over the course of 24 hours tops 100 years. Who knew slicing flying fruit would be such a sensation?
That said, an update to the app is available now in the App Store, offering a few new features, fruits, and a virtual currency: Starfruit. Gutsu and his merchant cart are now acting as a marketplace, from which you can buy power-ups that let you add time, explode, or swat away bombs in exchange for Starfruit.
In other words, expect to see both scores and in-app purchases go up in Fruit Ninja.
Check out the video introducing Gutsu:
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard passport application us
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups christian roleplaying
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups united states passport application
- powered by SMF 2 0 art bell archives
- Powered by Article Dashboard passport application form
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups diabetes support group
- Powered by Article Dashboard digital photography classes
- powered by phpBB theater system
- powered by vBulletin best golf training aid
- powered by SMF download passport application